It’s that time of the year again: Spring Cleaning 2022. The season that brings fresh flowers, air, and a new space. At Fraîche, we’re all about cleaning out the old, bringing in the new, and starting Fraîche (😉) for the new season.
Spruce up your diet
With a new season comes a whole lot of new opportunities to spruce up your diet. Spring brings seasonal fruits and veg including sweet peas, spinach, carrots, beets, and grapefruit (to name a few.) Here are a few ways we love to spruce up our diets:
- Incorporate more greens at every meal. Think: spinach in your morning smoothie, a side salad at lunch, and a green-based pasta sauce for dinner. There are so many ways to incorporate an extra serving of nutritionally packed goodness in your meals.
- Working in the office? We gotchya…at Fraîche we prioritize nutrition and farm fresh meals. WE worked with amazing restaurants and brands around the city including Le Botaniste, Hungry House, and Pressed Juice, to fill your Fraîche fridge with gourmet meals, snacks, drinks and more.. steps from your desk. So don’t worry… you can skip the long lines and sub-par meals this season.
- Try a new recipe. There are so many recipes that help you flip the food game and create healthier meals (stay tuned on our socials for recipes). Instead of a tuna salad, why not try a vegan version with chickpeas?
Out with the old, in with the new
Let’s start simple. Your closet. The easiest way to start fresh is to go through your closest and determine what you want to keep (sparks joy), what you can donate (haven’t used in more than 6 months), or put in storage (goodbye winter coat).
Now, let’s clean. It’s important to take this time to clean your spaces and really put “Spring Cleaning” to work. Be careful to use products that are eco-friendly. Here are some of our favorite brands: Grove Collaborative, Blueland, and ECOS.
Need some inspo on spots to clean?
- Inside the microwave
- Closet cabinets and shelves (you’d be surprised on how much dust they collect)
- Inside the oven
- Window sills
- Dishwasher (there should be a setting for a wash)
Refresh your Schedule
- With your friends: your schedules can become very full, with activities, meetings, and meet-ups, that quote frankly we don’t always enjoy or want to go to. Take this new season to reflect on your relationships that bring you joy, the ones that bring you anxiety, and the ones drain you.
- With yourself: Is there something that you’ve wanted to do since the beginning of the year like take more walks, or start playing tennis. Go through your goals and wants, and prioritize doing activities that you’ve wanted to do.
To sum it up, our Spring Cleaning 2022 guide is more than just wiping down your counters. Spring is a great time to refresh your physical, social, and mental spaces. Stay up to date on tips, recipes, and more on our blog, newsletter, and Instagram.