Yogurt lovers, let’s make this really easy
If you are lactose intolerant or vegan, I’m here for you too. These recipe ideas are for e.v.e.r.y.o.n.e. You can simply take a yogurt of your choice (plant-based, lactose-free, vanilla, coconut, or whatever) and adapt it to the rest of the recipe.
For a healthy breakfast, dessert, or any break!
The complete kit for your Fall Parfait:
Choose your favorite yogurt – we used the vanilla flavor from La Fermière which works really well with the theme of this first recipe. Grab a nice jar, the best red apple you can find, organic maple-cinnamon granola, and NOMZ almond butter.
- 1 Vanilla yogurt from La Fermière (you can pick the one you want)
- 1 red Apple
- Organic Granola – Maple Cinnamon is what we think fits best
- Organic almond butter
Start layering the jar:
- Cut 1/3 of the apple into small cubes and the rest into nice thin slices.
- Put some of the apple cubes in the bottom of the jar
- Add 1/2 the yogurt pot on top of the apples.
- Add some granola on top
- Top it off with the rest of the yogurt.
You’re almost there! Add some tasty toppings for the final touch to your dessert:
Arrange the apple slices on top and add a couple of spoonfuls of the delicious almond butter from NOMZ.
And that’s it, you’ve got your PARFAIT that will kickstart your autumnal diet.
Interested in something more fruity?
We are here for you! Here is your Fresh Fruity Parfait recipe:
Again, choose the yogurt of your choice! Since this one is less sweet, we opted for La Fermière’s orange blossom honey pot which adds the perfect amount of natural sugar to the recipe.
- Fill the bottom of your jar with half of the yogurt
- Add a powerful combination of omega nuts – we went with raisins, dry cherries, walnuts, sunflower seeds and pistachios.
- Top it with (a lot of) pomegranate and some fresh clementine (Yes, clementine season is coming…!).
- 1 honey yogurt from La Fermière
- Omega Nut Mix (raisins and cherries, whale nuts, sunflower seeds and pistachios)
- 1 pomegranate (berries work as well, however pomegranate give it a yum crunch)
- 1 clementine
Looking for a powerful breakfast or break that’s easy to make?
The Sporty Parfait is the choice for you:
For this one, we used La Fermière’s vanilla pot because the vanilla flavor goes very well with the Apple Cinnamon Granola Bar from OVEReasy.
- 1 La Fermière vanilla yogurt
- 1 OVEReasy Apple and Cinnamon Granola Bar
- 1 nice farmer’s market pear
So let’s get this party started!
You only need three ingredients. A beautiful seasonal pear, not too sweet but tender and tasty. Cut the pear into cubes and add them to the bottom of your jar. On top, drizzle the whole yogurt mixed with vanilla.
And last (but not least), grab your favorite apple cinnamon granola bar with no additives or added sugar. Cut it into small cubes and fill the jar with it! You’re all set, dip your spoon in and enjoy before your workout or busy day!