We’re happy to announce 4 (yes 4!) new members of the Fraîche family.
As we continue to grow and revolutionize the future of good food at work, we’re excited to bring fresh minds and talent to the team helping us achieve our goals.
Our #1 foodie. Robert, Brooklyn born and raised 🗽 is joining us as Partnership Lead. He’s worked for various companies in the food industry, most recently at Too Good To Go and Ox Verte. With Rob on board all we can say is: get excited for more and more amazing meals, snacks, and drinks 😉
- Favorite food from Fraîche? Le Botaniste
- Favorite restaurant in NYC? Win Son
Having moved to NYC straight from France, Alex is joining Fraîche as our Business Developer. Ambitious and motivated are only two verbs that describe Alex’s energy, so we’re excited for him grow Fraîche in New York.
- Favorite food from Fraîche? The Quiche 🇫🇷
- Favorite restaurant in NYC? On the journey to discover all the best places in the city!
Born and raised in the Bahamas, Charlotte joined the team as Marketing Manager. Having gained experience in the food-tech and events industries, Charlotte is excited to grow Fraîche’s community and story throughout NYC.
- Favorite food from Fraîche? Hungry House 🇫🇷
- Favorite restaurant in NYC? La Esquina
Born and raised in Paris and another member of the Marketing Team, Sybille is joining us as our ✨ social media guru ✨. Sybille may be new to the city but not to creative and engaging workspaces/places, so follow us on Instagram to see her magic!
- Favorite food from Fraîche? Not food but Bear’s Fruit kombucha
- Favorite restaurant in NYC? Lucien